Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

New Year, New Me!

          Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012! A new year again, a new life, new challenges in life and the most is new you and me..

           Before the year 2012 comes, I made a new year's resolution of mine. The things that I've wanted to change in my life in 2012 is talking too much, saying bad words, and the most of all is that I'll be more serious to react on one thing not to be exaggerated or what we call the Over Acting. Many people hates me because of this bad attitudes that I have so this 2012, I promise that I will not be doing this anymore.

           As I make a new year's resolution, it doesn't mean that I'll be changing automatically, instead I am going to try my very best to do things that will be changing those bad habits and attitude that I have right now.
         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento